Are you in need of a way to quickly apply moisture during the day? Do you use a serum moisturizer, and miss some of the benefits of water based ingredients? Here's the solution. Mists of Lavender or Mists of Rose, can be used by themselves throughout the day as needed, or paired with a cream or serum.
Close eyes, turn in lips, and spray 3-5 areas of the face before applying cream or serum or alone, as needed throughout the day.
Ingredients & Benefits:
- Watermelon fruit extract is rich in Vitamin C and helps to protect the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Aloe Vera promotes new skin growth and is anti-inflammatory.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is rich in amino acids and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Panthenol (aka Pro-Vitamin B5) contributes to skin elasticity and regenerates skin tissue.
- Vegetable Glycerin is a natural humectant that attracts moisture to the skin and smooths skin by filling microscopic cracks.
- Niacinamide helps to reduce red blotchiness, stimulates ceramide production, and improves the skins barrier function.
- Lavender Essential oil has numerous benefits for the skin including stimulating cell growth or regeneration, and increases skin elasticity.
- Lavender Floral Water strengthens the scent and contributes some of the benefits of Lavender essential oil.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil imparts a sense of well-being and is uplifting.
- Rose Floral Water accentuates the scent of Rose and contributes some of the benefits of Rose Essential Oil.
4 ounce bottle with fine mist sprayer.
INCI: Water, Rose Damascena Hydrosol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cymbopogon Martinii Var Motia (Palmarosa) Essential Oil, Niacinamide, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract